Thanks for coming by. I’m so glad you’re here! My goal for this blog is simple…
To Help You Become, and Stay Financially Alert.
Why Become Financially Alert?
Because if you’re like me, you are NOT willing to settle in life. Being financially alert is a state of mind, a state of continuous learning and improvement on your journey towards financial freedom and ultimately financial independence.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re ready to take full control of your financial situation
- You are a student of personal finance, investing, and financial freedom
- You are willing to do the hard work now, in order to reap the benefits later
- You are not willing to settle for less than you are capable of
- You are committed to achieving financial independence sooner, than later
If you answered “YES” to most of these, you’re well on your way and this site is definitely for you!
How is My Site Different From The Other PF Blogs?
Well, there is certainly no shortage of PF (personal finance) blogs! And, there are some really fantastic ones out there that I follow. The best thing is everyone has a unique story and perspective.
I’ll share my story about how I took an early retirement in my mid-thirties. Join me to learn about the shortcuts I uncovered, my bumbling failures, and track my ongoing journey to financial independence.
If you’re not sure where to begin, I’d start with these:
- What Does It Mean to Be Financially Alert
- How to Budget Like A Badass – The Easy Way (Part 1)
- How to Budget Like A Badass – The Easy Way (Part 2)
- Make a Personalized MONEY MAP for Free
- How to Knock Out Financial Clutter For Good
- The 6 Stages of Financial Consciousness
We will also dive into the psychology of money. I find it fascinating to understand WHY you do what you do with our money. And finally, HOW do you make lasting changes financial changes to build wealth consistently.
Becoming financially alert is NOT a destination. It’s a journey. It’s a story about YOU.
It may take you some time to reach financial independence, but it doesn’t mean you can’t live life to the fullest along the way (even on a budget). Never take for granted what you already have and make it a point to give back wherever you may be.
As long as you are living your life to your highest potential, with purpose, and gratitude – congratulations… you are already wealthy. The rest is just a game.
Don’t forget to check out these additional resources below.